Our mission is to empower the children we work with, we know the best way to do that is by empowering the Teachers, Principals, and Administration who know them best. With our support, your goals are within your reach.
The schools we partner with are benefiting from quality After-School Programming tailored to fit their needs.
We pride ourselves on our versatility. We understand that not every job benefits from the same tool, so we've diversified the tools we use to enrich the lives of the children we serve. This means we have just the right program to support your exact goals...
Custom fitted with your name on it.
Don't just take our
word for it.
We take our relationships seriously, and are committed to those we serve. We think very highly of them, and here's what they think of us.
Wilcox El. - MUSD
"The after school program has given my sons an opportunity to grow outside of the classroom with challenges that have helped shape them into better students and human beings."
Valinda El. - HLPUSD
"Our school is fortunate to have such a great program for students. Students enjoy being part of the program and working parents have peace of mind knowing that their children are in a positive, safe and enriching environment."
4th Grade Teacher
Wilcox El. - MUSD
"They go beyond their work day and volunteer in my classroom. Students are so excited to work with them during school hours. They show care and concern for the well being of the students."
Thank you for your interest in working with Student Success Institute, Inc.
In order to work for the After School Program you must have:
1. A High School Diploma/GED or equivalent and at minimum 48 college units.
2. Proof of a clear Tuberculosis test.
3. A clear background check from the Department of Justice and FBI.
4. Be able to work for the 180 day school year between 2:00-6:00 pm Monday through Friday and available on early release days. If a summer program is being provided you must be available for its entirety.
5. You must be drug-free and may have to undergo random drug testing.
6. You must complete a Mandated Reporting Training.
7. Pay/Register for the Activity Supervisor Clearance Certificate.